3300 W 19"-rack or bench power supply with low noise, accurate and very stable. Built in programming via Ethernet and possibilities of download sequences and settings from USB. The unit has a low noise temperature regulated fan cooling. Is only 2U high and stackable that permits compact high power designs. A smart input handles 180 - 528 Va.c. 1 phase and 3 phase.
- Compact 3000 - 3900 W as 19” 2U and bench power supply
- Most models has an autoranging output with two voltage/current ranges
- Very low current and voltage ripple
- High stability on voltage and current regulation 6 10-5 - 9 10-5
- Two speed potentiometers 1 turn fast adjustment and 64 turns slow/accurate adjustment
- Ethernet control, built in sequence programming.
- Local settings can be copied/changed as well as sequences via the USB port.
- Optional plug-in boards in 4 independent slots:
- Insulation amplifier
- CAN buss- or PROFIBUS controller
- Serial controller that handles RS232, RS485, RS422 and USB.
- Analog control with master slave connection
- Input for Interlock / Emergency stop is standard.
- Intelligent fan control minimizes the audible noise - silent cooling
- Protected against all overload and short circuit conditions
- Meets CE-demand on both laboratory and industrial environments
- High Speed Programming versions available for ATE, Laser Diodes
- Power Sink Option: 2 Quadrant operation for PWM motor testing or fast down programming in ATE systems
- The "power sink" option is an active load that absorbs part of the kick-back energy when a inductive load like a motor is braking or you want to make a fast down load in ATE systems.
Download direct links:
Master-slave series connection adapeter
4 chanels insulation amplifier
Fast regulation option
PSC-ETH Ethernet interface
PSC-232 RS232 interface
PSC-488 GPIB interface
PSC-CAN CAN Open inteface
PSC-PB Profibus DP interface